What age is the best to start piano?
There is no magical number, each child is different. Here are the things they need to know and do.
- The alphebet
- How to count to 100
- Can focus for at least 20 minutes at a time
- Can move finger individually
What does the monthly tuition cover?
Monthly tuition covers the following items
- Time spent with the student
- Preparation time
- Access to this website
- Professional Organization Fees (MVMTNA, Twin Falls Music Club)
- Recital costs and preparation
- Music Books, CD's, ect.
- Creation of online materials (Blog posts, podcasts)
- Production of online videos
- Website Administration
- Scheduling of classes and private lessons
Where are classes held?
Classes are held above the Orpheum Theater. There is a brown door to the right of the theater entrance on Main Street. Go in that door, walk up the stairs to the second floor. The class is held in the music room, go down the hallway to the second door on your left.